The Helicoptor Game! The Helicoptor Game!

good

i liked it, it was different and you could play atleast 17 times without getting bored.

Insect Hunter 2 Insect Hunter 2

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

I was actually sick whle playing this game literally i puked all over my pc and had to wash it with a mop and spanner. Because it's name is so bad. I didn't like the music becaue it sucked HAHAHA

Goatchrist responds:

You seem seriously sick. Might go to a mental doctor?

Dodge the Bomb [BETA] Dodge the Bomb [BETA]

it's harder to get hit then to dodge them!!

I found it quite hard to get hit on that!!

any inspriration appreciated

Heres some: don't make it!!!

Bendee: The Game (2003) Bendee: The Game (2003)

bendee

bendee stick rules

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Amazing

The best thing on NG UNDOUBTEDLY I know I'v given 10 to things that aren't even in this movie but i don't care because this is my favourite thing on the internet and has been for about a year. I have never completed it after a year of trying but have a go and vote 5 every day... how did you make it so perfect?

cableshaft responds:

A year? You musta been on the Clockrew.cc forums then, cuz that's the only other place it existed a year ago. It's gotten a little bigger since then too (a few extra sections and a massive end boss), so keep working at it :).

And I made it so perfect because I'm that damn awesome, that's why! Actually, I played classic platformers almost constantly during development, and observed what exactly made them so much fun to play. The only thing this game was really missing was the gradual learning curve (it's so short I couldn't really afford to do that anyway). I think I got most of the rest down, bugs notwithstanding.

Mouse A-Maze-Ment Mouse A-Maze-Ment

that was amazing

that was so long, it was amazing i give it 5! I love this maze and it has the BESt ending ever! Al other mazes are not challenging enough but this maze is unbeleivable!!! MAKE MORE PLEASE!

-Stick-Tutorial- -Stick-Tutorial-

cool

it would be helpfull if you told us what program this tutorial is for, but otherwise great! don't see many of these

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

i would give this a 9.5

Very fun and addictive, but i can only seem to get one ending....