Spooky Spooky

OMFG

THIS MOVEE WAS AMAZING AND THEN THEY DIED BWAAHAAHAA I DONT KNOW MAAAN IM ALWAYS ACTING THSI WAY

Lost At Sea Lost At Sea

OK

well it was unpredictable, but not very funny at all. the music was good though it went well with it. it was an OK movie but didn't deserve frontpage...

SketchMichaels responds:

Ah, well... everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The most intriguing part of "da biz" is taking the good with the bad, and I realize that nothing created will ever appease everyone.

Thanks for reviewing :)

The Swordsman 3 The Swordsman 3

THE BEST YET

this series just keeps getting better, THIS WAS THE BEST ONE!!! rug_doctors can go and die because this movie just ruled

yeah whatever

The Swordsman 2 The Swordsman 2

WOWOWOWOW

THIS WAS even better THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!! This series is amazing, you are a genius!!

wallpaperman responds:

i am a genius, 'myes hahahah

The Swordsman The Swordsman

OMG

THAT WAS AMAZING!!! Seriously, this has to be one of the bets movies ever made ever ever, it should be on TV or atleast number 1 of all time

yea i know (????)

Jerricco: Episode I Jerricco: Episode I

pretty cool

good animation, not enough one man kill 'em alls aywhere

jerricco-team responds:

I like the stealthyness more than the running around, but if more episodes follow they might be more of that ;)
Thanks alot.

Outsane! Outsane!

well

the start with all the bullet sounds was annoying, the barney bit was funny. I'm still confused about the end, was he completely insane asking himself questions... or was his watch broke too?

DemonClock vs DemonClock DemonClock vs DemonClock

i love your movies

this was great, definitely not just another clock movie, you rule.

MonsterMunchClock responds:

i sure do, lol

Cigarettes Can Kill Cigarettes Can Kill

very funny

well thought out and funny! The only thing i could say to improve is draw a proper background, like when he's being chased by the squirrel there's only a bench there. Still really funny though.

Business Man Business Man

funny

pretty crappy, but way better then the stickdeaths that have about the same story. Nice one.